Our 10 month research & development project draws to a close.
As our Arts Council supported research & development project draws to a close, I can proudly say that NOCTURN has been able to:
- Employ 29 artists based in the South East;
- Work with over 400 young people, sharing their creations at West Berkshire Museum & South Hill Park;
- Mentor and achieve (thanks to the staff at our schools) a staggering 158 Arts Award Discovery Certificates for young people;
- Deliver over 90 workshops to our youth and community participants;
- Have a sold out night at South Hill Park, showcasing our community, youth and professional work;
- Be guest on BBC Berkshire for a full hour talking about our work, as well as reaching to the other side of the world in a Skype interview with Los Angeles based Storyforward;
- Work with a very talented bunch of adult participants to create a 20 minute performance piece;
- Double our storytelling portal on Facebook to 14k Likes;
- Increase our video viewers to 2-8k;
- Be featured in People Dancing’s ‘Participate’ newspaper… and I’m sure there is more.
… so thanks to all who has been involved. We can’t wait to share what happens next with you.
John Darvell, Artistic Director