Summer Dance Programme for Adults NOW BOOKING
For this summer we have an exciting range of adult dance workshops on offer.
Saturday Dance Workshops
Four Saturdays. Four leading dance artists. For adult dancers, of all abilities!
For the first time this summer, NOCTURN brings you a range of one off weekend workshops, delivered by some of the top professional dancers from across the UK.
Explore the vast landscape of contemporary dance from Limón to Contact work in these fun 'must try' workshops for adults.
- Saturday 21 July – Kip Johnson
- Saturday 28 July – Sonia Rafferty
- Saturday 11 August - Helen Parlor
- Saturday 18 August – Luke Birch
Course times: 10am - 1pm OR 2pm - 5pm. Please note that the morning and afternoon workshops will be the same, so you need only attend one.
Rate: £15 per workshop
Adult Dance Week
An intensive set of one weekend and evening dance workshops for adults, delivered by John DarvellArtistic Director of NOCTURN and other guest professionals, culminating in an evening performance on Friday 3 August!
This exciting opportunity open to all beginners, improvers and advanced adult dancers, will explore the dance technique of the professional company’s work.
Plus special visiting guest, Charlie Morrissey
Excitingly this year we will also have internationally renowned Charlie Morrisseyas our guest teacher for one of our sessions.
- Sunday 29 July, 10am - 4.30pm (this session will start in the Learning Centre before moving onto the Corn Exchange stage)
- Tuesday 31 July, 7pm - 10pm
- Wednesday 1 August, 7pm - 10pm
- Thursday 2 August, 8pm onwards
- Friday 3 August, 8pm onwards
Rate: £75 for week
Full details of all opportunities visit our CLASSES section.